Welcome to Grace Family
We are imperfect people who are undeservedly loved by God and forgiven through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to share this good news with others.
Visit us this Sunday and experience more through the Gospel of Jesus.
We exist to help those in our lives and around the world deeply believe the Gospel
Every church is different, and this is what makes us unique.
One book, the bible. One Story, the Gospel. One Hero, Jesus. There's one overarching theme in the Old and New testament– God reconciling His creation to Himself through the incarnation, life, death, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ. Therefore, the gospel is not just the entry point to Christianity but shapes all we do as followers of Jesus both in our daily lives and in our experience as a group of believers. In light of this, we aim to be gospel-centered in ministry and all of life.
The same miraculous gifts found in the New Testament are available today, including the gifts of prophecy, tongues, and healing. All spiritual gifts should be eagerly desired and practiced today in orderly submission to the Holy Spirit. These gifts are made available through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an empowerment of the Spirit to be Christ’s witness.
High View of Scripture
We are committed to correctly handling and teaching Scripture so that we may know the truth and be made free.
Spirit Filled Worship
We aim to be spirit-filled in our worship by singing to God and one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.
We endeavor to use the gifts of grace that God has given to us so that in all things He would be praised.
The greatness of the gospel obligates us to cross geographical and cultural boundaries to share the Gospel with others.
We purpose to meet together often so that we can consistently serve, encourage, and pray for one another.
What We Believe
Our beliefs are simply a summary communication of what Scripture teaches. These basic beliefs are foundational to Christianity and Christian living.
- We believe the Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient. (Psalm 19:7-11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe there is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6; 46:9-10; John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:4-6; 12:4-6; 1 Timothy 2:5; Genesis 1:26; Psalm 45:6-7; 110:1; Matthew 3:13-17; 28:17-20).
- We believe all things exist for the glory of God. (Psalm 148; Proverbs 16:4; Isaiah 61:3; Romans 11:33-36; 1 Corinthians 10:31; 2 Corinthians 5:15; Ephesians 1:3-14).
- We believe all humanity, Christ excluded, is sinful by both birth and action. (Genesis 6:5; Psalm 51:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:23; 5:8-21; 7:18; Ephesians 2:1-3).
- We believe the deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death. (Genesis 2:15-17; 3:19; Romans 5:12; 6:23; James 1:14-15)
- We believe Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human. (Matthew 1:20; Luke 2:52; John 1:1-4; Colossians 1:15-20; Hebrews 1:1-3)
- We believe Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin. (John 1:29; 10:1-18; Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 1:4)
- We believe Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and will one day physically return. (Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-53; John 1:20-21, 25; 1 Corinthians 15:12-34; John 14:3; Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Hebrews 9:28; 1 John 3:2; Revelation 1:7)
- We believe there will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who do not will be raised to eternal punishment. (Matthew 25:31-46; John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15)
- We believe that only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy. (John 3:18, 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:21-26; 1 Timothy 2:5-6)